Sunday, January 25, 2009

Calling All Aggies...and Nazis

Ok, so Hal calls me in to the living room this evening to show me something "very important". By the tone of his voice, you'd have thought that he just discovered a long lost relative or the cure to the common cold - which would come in handy since Brandon has a horrible one right now.

So, I drop what I'm doing and rush in, only to find him snickering at this video. At first, I didn't understand what it was and I couldn't figure out why Hal was laughing so hard. I mean, the sight of Adolph Hitler and his top advisors doesn't usually qualify as HIGH-LARIOUS, but once I got the idea, I couldn't help myself.

You have to be a follower of college football to understand, so if you aren't, I apologize. You can now officially delete me off of your favorite blog list and tell all of your friends how strange I am. But if you are - and especially if you are from the Big 12, enjoy...

No comments: